Backups are a great way to secure your QuickBooks Online account(s). It’s like having an insurance policy on your digital property.
To start backing up QuickBook’s Online, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Head over to app.rewind.com and create an account, or install Rewind from the QuickBooks app store.
- Link your QuickBooks Online account. If you’re an accountant or bookkeeper, you can link as many client accounts as you need to your single Rewind account.
- Your first backup will begin and be saved to your Rewind Vault.
For an extensive guide on how to back up QuickBooks Online, start here.
Backing up data
There are three ways Rewind works to ensure your QuickBooks Online accounts are always backed up:
- We run an automatic backup every night at 12am local time of new changes.
- We run real-time, automatic backups while you work on your company file.
- We offer you the ability to launch a manual backup whenever you need it.
Rewind is a set it and forget it system. We will send you a weekly summary email of how your backups have been updated.
Congratulations 🎉 You’ve taken a massive step towards securing your data and having peace of mind about your account(s) being protected from small mistakes or big disasters.
If you’re reading this and thinking “HOLD UP! I thought that QuickBooks Online was able to back up and recover all my account(s) data”. Unfortunately, you might have the wrong impression about what QuickBooks Online backs up.