Q: How do I backup Trello?
We’re glad you asked, it’s simple!
To start backing up your account, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Head over to rewind.io/backup/trello, provide your email address, and click “Request Early Access”.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll be able to add the Backups for Trello Power-Up and kick off your first backup.
- Rewind will automatically backup your account every 24 hours, so your team never has to worry about maintaining updated backups.
Backing up data
There are three ways Rewind works to ensure your Trello account is always backed up:
- We run an automatic backup every 24 hours.
- We run real-time, automatic backups while you work on your company file.
- We offer you the ability to launch a manual backup whenever you need it.
Rewind is a set-it-and-forget-it system. We will send you a weekly summary email of how your backups have been updated.
Congratulations! You’ve taken a massive step towards securing your data and having peace of mind about your Trello being protected from small mistakes or big disasters.