Whatever your stack, Rewind’s got your back:
- Automated daily GitHub backups, restored in minutes
- Granular restores and on-demand recovery, including metadata
- Advanced compliance features like cloud sync, audit log, choice of storage location, SOC 2 report and more.
- See documentation
- Protect your Jira Cloud workflows with automated daily backups
- Granular restores and on-demand recovery, including over 45 file types
- Advanced compliance features like item-level restores, audit log, choice of storage location, SOC 2 report and more.
- Unlimited backup storage and retention (Atlassian native exports once / 48 hours)
- See documentation
- Protect your Confluence data with automated daily backups and on-demand restores
- Advanced compliance features like item-level restores, audit log, SOC 2 report and more.
- Granular restores and on-demand recovery of all Confluence data types
- Unlimited backup storage and retention (Atlassian native exports once / 24 hours, limited filetypes)
- See documentation
Why DevOps and IT teams trust Rewind Backups
Enable complete and automated daily backups
Protect your development lifecycle, IP, and profitability with daily backups, including 365 days of retention and no size limits.
With comprehensive coverage, including granular metadata, Rewind gives you ownership of your SaaS dependencies.
Cut cognitive load on DevOps and IT teams
No more wasting time maintaining fragile backup scripts and manual export processes using clunky CSV/JSON files.
Rewind’s automated backups allow your teams to focus on improving security, internal developer experience, and the health of your production systems.
Recover instantly from small errors or data disasters
Rewind’s simple self-serve portal handles both granular and full-account restores of your vital SaaS data, slashing your mean time to recovery.
All plans come with restore assistance from Rewind data engineers for that extra peace of mind.
Elevate your compliance and audit-readiness
With your choice of storage location, centralized backups, and an audit log, Rewind helps you secure your organization’s future.
Our SOC 2, Type 2 compliance and AES-256 encryption secure your organization’s vital SaaS data.
Rewind is now proudly SOC 2, Type 2 compliant
Rewind is the leading third-party provider of SOC 2-compliant cloud backups. Our full SOC report and detailed security portal is available upon request.
Automated daily backups of your SaaS data, recovered in minutes.
Daily incremental backups of all of your data are created automatically. Backup snapshots have a 365-day retention period on the cloud, with no size limits. Rewind Backups provides comprehensive coverage, including metadata.
Cloud sync to Azure Blob or Amazon S3 storage allows you to automate the creation of copies of your daily backup snapshots. Ensure additional security with secure syncs of your backed-up data to the cloud storage of your choice.
Rapidly restore a backup snapshot up to 365 days back in time in a few clicks. Using the self-serve portal, data can be restored directly to your SaaS instance, increasing your speed to recovery.
Stay compliant and audit-ready
Choose between EU-based and US-based servers for your cloud storage location. Easily comply with geographic restrictions such as GDPR or HIPAA, as your backups will be stored in your designated location only.
Data is protected with military-grade encryption, AES-256. All backups are encrypted with the AES-256 bit encryption algorithm at rest and in transit. Rewind’s SOC 2 audit provides further transparency and security, verified by Rewind’s SOC 2 Type 2 report.
The audit log is a centralized stream of all systems and user activity to improve security and help with compliance needs. Audit log covers activities such as backups, restores, logins, logouts, account creations, account deletions, and more.
Boost your velocity with seamless security
Centralizes your backups: all organization owners and admins can access backups and restore them as needed. The Rewind interface is simple and intuitive, requiring no special training or coding.
In addition to the self-restore option, Rewind also offers technical assistance in restoring data as needed. Our team of support specialists and data engineers is available to help 7 days a week, regardless of a customer’s plan.
All Rewind plans include access to support 7 days a week via email, chat, and our Knowledge Base. Enterprise plans also include priority phone support.